You all know my Sansa
, Jack, and a small peek into his life in the "What My Sansa
Thinks of Me" post from a few days go. But what about other songs. This is a weekly (or whenever I do it) post for 20 random songs on Jack. Some will probably repeat over the weeks, and some may never be said at all. I (at this point) have 313 songs on it. Exactly. Here we go:FOUR CATEGORIES (Every Song fits into one of these):Emo
Female Artists (sub-categories: Respectable
Songs from NOW! CDs
(17, 22, or 23)
1. "All Good Things (Come To An End)" by Nelly Furtado
. My favorite song from Loose
, without a doubt. It's so beautiful in it's softness and hidden depression. Hidden is the word. It's perfect.
2. "Pop Princess" by The Click Five. This is from the Hannah Montana
soundtrack. Don't judge me.
3. "C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G Song" by SpongeBob
and Patrick. It's so retardedly
4. "Get Me Bodied" by Beyoncé
. One of my favorite songs from B'Day
. It, in a way, represents the non-singles on the album (although it might after "Irreplaceable".) Easily danceable hip-hop tracks. She really has an awe-some voice (separated because it causes awe.)
5. "Cloud Nine" by Evanescence. Great track, especially since in the first few seconds, you're listening
to a heavy emo
" by The Pussycat Dolls. Damn it. Come on. You know it's good. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have a violent conservation with Jack...
" by Panic! At the Disco. How many of these songs have you heard of yet?
8. "Under the Stars (Instrumental)" by Hans Zimmer
. I stand by my claim that the score for "The Lion King" is one of the best ever. I mean that with every fiber of my being. It's all so beautiful.
9. The Original "Pokémon Theme". WWWWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The greatest anime EVER
. At least kid-friendly. I'm 13. I got addicted when I was 6. Don't blame me. Blame the times. Seriously. And if you blame me, why the hell should I care? I admit, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in Jigglypuff font, too!)
10. "But It's Better If You Do" by Panic! At the Disco. "Praying for love and paying in naivety." Ryan Ross scares me, but I admire him all the same.
11. "Freakum Dress" by Beyoncé. This, along with "Get Me Bodied," could be the next single from B'Day. It's fun and creative. But it seems a little violent in it's approach. Like me... Except I don't wear dresses.
12. "Time of Your Life" by Green Day. Beautiful. WHAT?!?!?!?! Green Day + beautiful = WTF? But it's true. This is one of their best songs. And it's depressing if you listen to the lyrics.
13. "Part of Your World (Reprise)" by Jodi Benson (Ariel). That's the one when she's singing and the wave crashes oh so beautiful. Love this and the original with all mi corazon.
14. "The Chairman's Waltz" from "Memoirs of a Geisha" by the greatest film composer in history, John Williams. HE WAS ROBBED (for, like, the thousandth time)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have okay with "Munich", but he deserved it more for this. DAMN YOU, GUSTAVO SANTAOLALLA!!!!
15. "Walk Away" by Kelly Clarkson. Good song.
16. "Jesus of Suburbia" by Green Day. This could qualify as the best song on Jack. It probably is. Perfecto.
17. "The Only One" by Evanescence. Starting to catch on in my mind. Good. Possibly great. I'll respond to that eventually.
18. "Why Not" by Hilary Duff. The McMix Edition. Oy. [crys innerward]
19. "Angels" by Jessia Simpson. It makes cry. In the good way. It's so beautiful. It proves she can sing. Sing sing. Still 'mentally challenged.'
20. "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand. Wow! I didn't know the dead assassinated archdukc of Austria-Hungary had a rock album! Yes, apparently the man whos death lit the fuse for The Great War (WWI for idiots) is now a band. I don't know. But the song is incredibly catchy.
Well, that concludes my list. It was supposed to tell you more about myself. But it probably only made you ask more questons. Farewell for now.
Labels: music, pokémon